Why you need a Defibrillator
- Cardiac arrest happens when the heart stops pumping blood around the body
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest is a life threatening abnormal heart rhythm called ventricular fibrillation
- SCA is the UKs biggest killer
- Without immediate treatment, 90-95% of Sudden Cardiac Arrest victims will die
- If a defibrillator is used and effective CPR is performed within 3-5 minutes of cardiac arrest, their chance of survival increases from 6% to 74%
- Defibrillators can be used by anybody whether trained or not
- Defibrillators are easy to use, compact, portable and very effective
- Defibrillators give out clear voice commands to ensure most effective action is taken
- Defibrillators will not shock a patient unless a non-viable heart rhythm is detected
- Concept Hygiene supply Zoll Defibrillators, one of the most respected brands on the market
Can you afford not to have a Defibrillator in your workplace?
Service Plans available from just £1.00 per day requiring no capital outlay. Please see our ‘Order Now’ page for options.
If you have any questions about Defibrillators then please call 0800 996 1033 and speak to one of our team.
Zoll Units Certifications
ETL Classified – Intertek 3023229
ANSI/AAMI STD ES60601-1
IEC STDS 60601-2-4 & 60601-1-6
CAN/CSA STD C22.2 #60601-1